A Mouse's Tale

Random scurryings of a writer.


So our closing date has been postponed. For how long? Hopefully only until Friday 6/13. Rural Development had a list of things that they wanted done first. The painful thing is that it’s all stuff we were planning on doing shortly after we planned on moving in. Now we’re on hold waiting for Amy to word back from the seller as to whether or not she’s willing to do any of the work. If she says no, the worst case scenario is that we do the work and it costs us $80-$150 that we really don’t have right now. It’s just really frustrating since I had a count down going and everything. I was also a bit concerned about the fact that this means I have to move my personal day. Bah. Hopefully we’ll have this all figured out by Monday afternoon.

On another note, Joe’s mom called me this morning. MSAD #9 (Mt. Blue for those of you here in the state/from the state) has a high school English position open. It’s only been posted in house so far, but since Joe’s mom works for the district, I have an in! Needless to say, I’m going to fill in the application and get it ready to send out first thing Monday. As much as I think Mt. Blue has a few quirks, after being in more school districts, it’s not the worst place there is by far.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: